by T.S. Snaefell
Copyright©2015 T.S. Snaefell. All Rights Reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or retransmitted in any form or by any means without the written permission of the author.
Should you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
The goals of this book are as follows:
- To provide you with a concise, well-organized and clear summary of the key ideas and facts of David McCullough’s The Wright Brothers;
- To provide you with a review of credible ideas, facts and findings that supplement or contrast with those in McCullough’s book—these “beyond-McCullough’s-book” ideas, facts and findings will provide you with a bigger picture of the issues discussed in McCullough’s book and help you better understand and critically think about its topics;
- To offer you additional insights into the stronger and weaker sides of David McCullough’s The Wright Brothers;
- And to provide you with a list of carefully researched resources, including other books and free online resources that supplement McCullough’s book and its critique.
Who Should Read This Book?
This book is intended for people who wish to read David McCullough’s The Wright Brothers in the future and want to get a better idea of what the book is about.
This book is also intended for people who have read McCullough’s book and want to reflect on what they have learned, review other credible facts and findings that support or contrast with the ideas and facts from McCullough’s book, and find out more about strengths and limitations of his book.
What This Book Does for You
Here is what this book does for you:
- It crystallizes the important ideas and facts from David McCullough’s The Wright Brothers and presents their summary in an orderly and clear manner.
- This book provides credible facts and findings that are related to the ideas and facts presented in McCullough’s book, even though they are not included in his book. These “beyond-McCullough’s-book” facts and findings give you a bigger picture of the topics and issues discussed in David McCullough’s The Wright Brothers.
- This book provides a critique of David McCullough’s The Wright Brothers.
- This book provides a list of additional, carefully researched resources, such as books, periodical papers and free online resources, that are directly related to the topics discussed in David McCullough’s The Wright Brothers.